About This Blog
Here's the world-class left-wing dunderhead Hugo Chavez, the socialist President of Venezuela, describing America's relief efforts in earthquake-ravaged Haiti :
"I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed as if they were going to war. There is not a shortage of guns there, my God. Doctors, medicine, fuel, field hospitals, that's what the United States should send," Chavez said on his weekly television show. "They are occupying Haiti undercover. On top of that, you don't see them in the streets. Are they picking up bodies? ... Are they looking for the injured? You don't see them. I haven't seen them. Where are they?"
Any questions about the sanity of Hugo Chavez ? I hope not. America will be the biggest contributor to Haitian relef, by far.
Here's the world-class left-wing dunderhead Keith Olbermann, describing Massachusetts Republican Senate candidate Scott Brown on last night's episode of Fictional Narratives From Loon Central, aka, Countdown With Keith Olbermann, on MS-NBC:
“In short in Scott Brown we have an irresponsible homophobic racist reactionary ex-nude-model tea-bagging supporter of violence against women and against politicians with whom he disagrees. In any other time in our history this man would have been laughed off the stage as an unqualified and disaster in the making by the most conservative of conservatives. Instead the commonwealth of Massachusetts is close to sending this bad joke to the Senate of the United States.”
The short translation of Olby's words is 'oh no, Scott Brown might win in Massachusetts ! Let's make up a bunch of phony crapola about him !' For a longer explanation of the Olby-hate, I'll have to pull out my Liberal-To-Sanity translation manual. Where did I put that thing ? Ah, here it is.
1. Scott Brown is "irresponsible" because - well, who knows. Maybe because he drives a truck. Not, you know, "green" enough. Olby doesn't drive due to a head injury he suffered running for the subway. He slammed his head into the top of a subway car door and doesn't have any depth perception, which could explain a lot. Lack of perception is one of Olby's biggest problems.
2. Scott Brown is "homophobic" because - he's against gay marriage. I'm in favor of gay marriage, but, not being a world-class left-wing dunderhead, I'd never call all anti-gay marriage folks "homophobic." After all, marriage has been defined as being between a man and woman for all of recorded history. That's the standard we've always had. Change will come slow.
3. Scott Brown is "racist" because - Ubermorons like Keith Ubermoron think the entire Tea Party movement is racist because - well, they don't have a reason. They just think the race card works for them, because Obama is black. They're liars, that's all.
4. Scott Brown is a "reactionary" because - Olbermann thinks using the word "reactionary" makes him sound intelligent.
5. Scott Brown is a "teabagging supporter of violence against women" because - like an immature twelve-year old, Olbermann gets a cheap thrill out of using the nasty sexual innuendo of the word "teabagging," and the "supporter of violence against women" part comes from a vicious smear from the Coakley campaign. Coakley reportedly put out a flier that says “1,736 women were raped in Massachusetts in 2008. Scott Brown wants hospitals to turn them all away." Not only is the charge blatantly false, but Scott Brown is filing a criminal complaint against Coakley for her slander. Still, Olbermann repeats the slur, because slurs are what Olbermann does.
6. Scott Brown endorses violence against "other politicians" because - someone in the crowd at a Brown event made a tasteless comment about Coakley that was caught on tape. Now, Brown didn't say it, it came from the crowd. Brown said he didn't even hear the remark, but that's all the lie-master Olbermann needs to attribute the comment to Scott Brown and falsely claim Brown advocates violence. Unbelievable.
In summary, Keith Olbermann is a low-down filthy lying scumbag snake. I hate to be so harsh, but there's no way to sugar-coat it. It shouldn't be sugar-coated. Olbermann is vermin, and beneath contempt. The next time he does his Worst Person In The World schtick, he should look in the mirror. That person will be staring back.
The next world-class left-wing dunderhead is Hanoi John Kerry. Here is what the desperate Kerry said about Scott Brown:
"I'm no stranger to hard fought campaigns, but what we've seen in the past few days is way over the line and reminiscent of the dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies. This is not how democracy works in Massachusetts," Kerry said this afternoon in a statement. "Scott Brown needs to speak up and get his out of state tea party supporters under control. In Massachusetts, we fight hard and win elections on the issues and on our differences, not with bullying and threats," Kerry said.
The "dangerous atmosphere of Sarah Palin's 2008 campaign rallies ?" Uh, what dangerous atmosphere ? The grand total of violent episodes at 2008 Palin campaign rallies was - ZERO. Ditto for the Tea Party protests. For an explanation of Hanoi John's remarks, see that Liberal-To-Sanity translation manual again. Brown campaign spokesman Felix Browne responded, "People are tired of John Kerry's partisan politics. His baseless accusations reflect the desperate last gasps of a flailing campaign." Sounds about right.
The final world-class left-wing dunderhead is another MS-NBC cretin, Ed Schultz. Here's Schultz advocating criminal action in the Massachusetts election in order to defeat Scott Brown:
"If I lived in Massachusetts, I'd try to vote ten times," Schultz said on his radio show, The Ed Schultz Show. "Yeah that's right," he went on. "I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. Because that's exactly what they are."
Gotta love those democratic principles embraced by Schultz, no ? What a guy. He fits right in with the political mainstream - in Iran. Which is where I wish he'd go.
There ain't no freak-out like a left-wing freak-out, eh ? These people are coming apart at the seams. That's the great thing about insane hatred. It always reveals itself eventually. The left-wing dunderheads are revealed for what they are - hate-filled lying morons.