1. How can President Obama hold a jobs summit and not invite the Chamber Of Commerce ? That's like holding a football game and forgetting to invite the offense.
2. How can the unemployment rate drop from 10.2% to 10% when 11,000 more jobs were lost in november 2009 ?
3. From 1776 to 1913, the value of the dollar increased by 13%. In 1913, the Federal Reserve was implemented. Since 1913, the value of the dollar has dropped by 92%. Why do we have a Federal Reserve ?
4. Why would the President announce a withdrawal date of july 2011 from a war that is not yet won ?
5. Why would President Obama call the november 2009 jobs report "the best jobs report since december 2007" and talk about White House administration officials hugging each other in joy over the good news, when the november unemployment rate is 10% and the december 2007 unemployment rate was 4.9% ? FYI - the january 2008 unemployment rate was also 4.9%.
6. Why are the extramarital affairs of golfer Tiger Woods a big news story ?
7. If the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air, backed by nothing, in order to, say, lend $85 billion to AIG, and then AIG pays back that money from profits, isn't the net effect nothing but a devaluation of the dollar ?
8. Isn't a devaluation of the dollar nothing but a hidden tax on the assets of all Americans ?
9. If a citizen continually spends more money than he/she makes, he/she will go bankrupt. How is it any different when the government does the same thing, except that the government will take all the citizens down along with it ?
10. Why would we hand health care over to government control when the part of health care the government does control (Medicare/Medicaid) is already so far in the red ?
11. How can the Obama stimulus possibly be working when it is based upon money borrowed or printed out of thin air, backed by nothing, and is therefore entirely artificial ? (See questions #3, #7, and #8).
12. If question #11 is too confusing, perhaps this will help simplify the matter. Does a man up to his neck in credit card debt improve his financial situation by getting more credit cards ?
13. What is wrong with asking the President of the United States to produce his original birth certificate ?
14. Is there any major Obama policy that is supported by the American people ?
15. Why don't we just put Khalid Shaikh Mohammed in front of a firing squad and save everyone a lot of time and money ?
16. How do tax increases ever help the private sector economy ?
17. Shouldn't there have to be at least one act of Tea Party-related violence (from the Tea Party side) before the media denounces the crazy, violent, extremist Tea Partiers ?
18. On the same subject, why is it considered crazy and extreme to be in favor of fiscal responsibility, liberty, and the U.S. Constitution, as the Tea Partiers are ? What does that say about the state of our country ?
19. On the jobs front, which Obama policies are pro-business ?
20. Why are Democrats now in favor of cutting Medicare, when they've been against Medicare cuts for four decades ?
About This Blog