- Rookie linebacker Kaluka Maiava can really hit. He was in the middle of several special teams plays. That will be his main role on the team this season.
- Rookie running back James Davis made his case to be the second-string running back. Current backup Jerome Harrison is injured, which allowed Davis to get 12 carries. He had only two against Green Bay.
- Interesting note on the quarterbacks from Pat Kirwan of NFL.com:
What is alarming is that in a combined 48 pass attempts by Anderson, Quinn and Brett Ratliff, they have yet to throw a touchdown pass. However, they have managed to throw four picks and get sacked once every 12 pass attempts.
- Catching five passes so far this preseason, Mike Furrey looks like he might become the third-down target the Browns haven't had since Joe Jurevicius in 2007.
- Steve Heiden got into the game and had a 20-yard reception. Heiden tore his anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his right knee on Dec. 15 against Philadelphia.