Browns coach Eric Mangini met with reporters Monday morning. Here are some of the highlights from the press conference:
- Mangini said tight end Benjamin Watson and offensive lineman John St. Clair will miss practice today for personal reasons. St. Clair missed practices last week because of personal reasons.
- Defensive back Nick Sorensen, who was carted off the field Saturday night, suffered a concussion against the Detroit Lions and won't practice for a while, Mangini said.
- Mangini said the right side of the Browns' offensive line -- rookie guard Shawn Lauvao and tackle Tony Pashos -- played well Saturday against the Lions.
- There will be some tough decisions at the running back and tight end spots when cuts are made, Mangini said. Running backs James Davis and Chris Jennings appear to be on the bubble. Mangini said he'll also need to decide whether to list Peyton Hillis as a running back or a fullback.
- Even though the Browns haven't used the Wildcat during their preseason games, Mangini said it's tucked away somewhere in their offensive playbook.