Browns coach Eric Mangini met with reporters Friday morning. Here are some of the highlights from the press conference:
- Quarterback Jake Delhomme will miss practice for the third consecutive day, Mangini. He hasn't been ruled out to play Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, though.
- Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson will return to practice today, Mangini said. He hasn't practiced since injuring his pectoral muscle during training camp on Aug. 10.
- Defensive lineman Shaun Rogers should be back at practice today, Mangini said. Rogers hasn't practiced all week, but Mangini said he thinks Rogers should be able to play Sunday.
- Mangini said John St. Clair will probably be the starting right tackle Sunday.
- Mangini said the Browns' return problems against the Buccaneers were products of mistakes Cleveland made and Tampa Bay's stellar coverage.