Browns coach Eric Mangini met with reporters Friday morning. Here are some of the highlights from the press conference:
- Mangini said tight end Evan Moore might return to practice today after suffering a concussion this past Sunday.
- The other players who missed practice Thursday will miss practice today, Mangini said.
- Mangini said he doesn't know if quarterback Jake Delhomme will be inactive Sunday. Delhomme's right ankle injury gets better every day, Mangini said.
- Mangini was in a good mood today. He did impressions of defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and offensive coordinator Brian Daboll in front of media.
- Running back Jerome Harrison is at the team's facility in Berea, but he won't practice today, Mangini said. There is still a chance Harrison could play Sunday despite missing practice all week, Mangini said.