Browns coach Eric Mangini met with reporters Thursday morning. Here are some of the highlights from the press conference:
- Mangini said rookie quarterback Colt McCoy (ankle) won't practice today, meaning all signs continue to point to Jake Delhomme starting Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.
- Mangini said he expects wide receiver Josh Cribbs (toes) and cornerback Eric Wright (knee) to return to practice today. They will both be limited.
- Mangini said the other players who missed practice Wednesday -- linebacker Eric Barton, fullback Lawrence Vickers and safety T.J. Ward -- are expected to return to action today.
- Mangini said linebacker Scott Fujita (knee) and defensive end Kenyon Coleman (knee) won't practice today.
- Mangini said he's not sure whether or not defensive lineman Shaun Rogers will practice today. Rogers (ankle) missed Wednesday's practice.