The Browns don't have practice today. Action will resume at the team's Berea headquarters on Tuesday, as the Browns prepare for their third preseason game of the year Saturday against the Detroit Lions.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Browns running back Peyton Hillis separates himself in Cleveland's preseason loss to the St. Louis Rams.
- Cleveland.com: The Browns' quarterback situation is working out well.
- Cleveland.com: Browns rookie running back Montario Hardesty might be ready to play when the regular season starts.
- Chronicle.NorthCoastNow.com: The Browns will practice in the elements for the foreseeable future because they failed miserably in them against the Rams.
- Cle.Scout.com: Josh Cribbs is showing strides as a wide receiver.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Opposing team links:
- Freep.com: The Lions aren't happy with the performance of their red-zone offense in their 25-20 preseason win over the Denver Broncos.
- Freep.com: Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh's impact has not been reflected on stat sheets thus far.
- 2013 (363)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)