The Browns practice this afternoon. Even though it's still the preseason, we're in regular-season mode in terms of practices and policies regarding media. In short, this means reporters are prohibited from posting updates via Twitter from the practice field. Also, there are several restrictions on what reporters can reveal. This hinders my ability to write an observations blog like I did throughout training camp, so I'll be feeding this space with other features instead.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Browns rookie running back Montario Hardesty says he'll return from his knee injury in time for the regular season.
- Ohio.com: The right side of the Browns' offensive line finally had some familiar pieces in place at Tuesday's practice.
- Cleveland.com: Browns defensive lineman Shaun Rogers could start the regular season on the sidelines.
- CantonRep.com: Browns defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin is pushing to become the defense's man in the middle.
- News-Herald.com: With Josh Cribbs improving at wide receiver, the Browns are getting their money's worth.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Opposing team links:
- Freep.com: Detroit Lions President Tom Lewand begins his 30-day suspension today.
- Freep.com: Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson returns to practice.
- 2013 (313)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)