After suffering a 35-27 loss to the Detroit Lions on Saturday night, the Browns don't have practice today. They'll practice again Monday in preparation for their fourth and final preseason game Thursday against the Chicago Bears.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Turnovers and defensive letdowns cost the Browns against the Lions.
- Ohio.com: The Browns experience plenty of highs and lows during their "dress rehearsal."
- Cleveland.com: The Browns focus on their first-half triumphs against the Lions.
- Cleveland.com: Browns running back Jerome Harrison vows to cure his fumbling problem.
- Cleveland.com: Who would have thought the Browns' offense would look this much better than their defense at this point?
- CantonRep.com: The Browns' defense had a dismal performance against the Lions.
- Chronicle.NorthCoastNow.com: Quarterback Jake Delhomme looks fine, but several other Browns players don't.
- 2013 (329)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)