Browns training camp is closed to the public and media today, so I took advantage of a golden opportunity to sleep in a bit. The Browns players will be able to relax a little more, too, because coach Eric Mangini canceled practice today. The players, however, are still expected to attend meetings today at the team's training facility in Berea. Practices are scheduled to be open to the public again from 8:45-10:45 a.m. and 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Rookie Shawn Lauvao is competing to start at right guard.
- Ohio.com: Rookie running back Montario Hardesty must rehab his right knee.
- Ohio.com: A quick breakdown of Tuesday's training camp practices.
- Cleveland.com: Punter Dave Zastudil is optimistic he can return from a knee injury
- Cleveland.com: Offensive lineman Joel Reinders is becoming a success story at training camp.
- Chronicle.NorthCoastNow.com: Wide receiver Brian Robiskie is looking to rebound from the 2009 season.
- 2013 (360)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)