The Browns (1-3) resume practice today in preparation for their upcoming home game against the Atlanta Falcons (3-1). Quarterback Jake Delhomme (right high-ankle sprain) is expected to practice, so it will be interesting to see how he's able to move around compared with last week. Browns coach Eric Mangini has said Delhomme will start against the Falcons if he's healthy enough.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Linebacker Matt Roth earns redemption and helps the Browns earn their first win of the season.
- Ohio.com: Marla Ridenour blog: Former Browns quarterback Brady Quinn helps Denver Broncos by elevating Kyle Orton's game.
- Ohio.com: Marla Ridenour blog: Browns running back Peyton Hillis is a candidate for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week.
- Cleveland.com: Falcons General Manager Thomas Dimitroff, a former Browns scout, has built a legitimate contender.
- Cleveland.com: Former NFL Vice President of Officiating Mike Pereira said Browns rookie safety T.J. Ward should be fined $25,000 for his hit on Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Jordan Shipley.
- Cleveland.com: Hillis inflicted physical pain upon the Bengals.
- CantonRep.com: Which Falcons will visit Cleveland Browns Stadium this weekend?
- CantonRep.com: First quarter report card for the Browns.
- News-Herald.com: Delhomme to test his ankle this week in hope of returning.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Opposing team links:
- 2013 (320)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)