The Browns host the Chicago Bears tonight in their preseason finale. Kickoff is scheduled for 8 p.m. The Browns will rest quarterbacks Jake Delhomme and Seneca Wallace. ESPN.com reported the Bears will not play their starting quarterback, Jay Cutler. Tonight's game will primarily serve as an opportunity for players to fight for roster spots.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Browns rookie running back Montario Hardesty is set to make his NFL debut tonight, and his teammates can't wait to see him in action.
- Ohio.com: Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy hopes to show strides in what could be his last chance to play this year.
- Ohio.com: Here's a quick breakdown of what to look for tonight when the Browns face the Bears.
- Cleveland.com: In a video interview, Browns safety Abram Elam discusses his team's outlook this season.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Opposing team links:
- ESPN.com: The Bears decide to rest starting quarterback Jay Cutler tonight.
- ESPN.com: Here's a quick preview of the Bears' preseason finale.
- ChicagoTribune.com: Mike Martz's complex offense seems to be limiting his players.
- 2013 (313)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)