The Browns concluded their preseason schedule with a 13-10 victory over the Chicago Bears on Thursday night at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Browns rookie running back Montario Hardesty left his first NFL game in the second quarter after suffering a left knee injury. The extent of his injury is unknown. He's scheduled to have an MRI today. Meanwhile, the Browns won't practice today or the rest of the weekend. On Saturday, NFL teams are required to trim their 75-man rosters down to 53 players, so stay tuned to find out how things shake out for the Browns. The deadline to make cuts is 6 p.m. Saturday.
Keep up with the Browns by reading the following stories:
- Ohio.com: Rookie running back Montario Hardesty suffers another injury in his NFL debut, and rookie quarterback Colt McCoy makes strides while receiving extended playing time for the first time as a professional.
- Ohio.com: Recap of the Browns' 2010 preseason finale with postgame updates and quotes that didn't make the Akron Beacon Journal's print version because of deadline.
- Cleveland.com: Hardesty's debut was good while it lasted.
- Cleveland.com: McCoy can keep learning from the sidelines when the real games begin.
- Cleveland.com: Running back James Davis and cornerback Brandon McDonald performed well with their jobs on the line.
- 2013 (364)
- 2012 (670)
- 2011 (686)
- 2010 (823)
- 2009 (497)
- 2008 (100)
- 2007 (54)