- Akron Beacon Journal (Patrick McManamon): Quarterback can't win game all by himself
- Canton Repository (Steve Doerschuk): No miracle finish for Browns, Quinn
- Denver Post (Jim Armstrong): Browns keep reverting to form
- Denver Post (Woody Paige): Cutler's courage torments Brownies
- Plain Dealer (May Kay Cabot): Bright start for Winslow ends bleakly with fourth-quarter errors - Plain Dealer (Bud Shaw): Quinn's impressive debut can't overcome another example of '08 Browns failure
- Rocky Mountain News (Bernie Linicome): Weapons extinguished, Cutler fired up What I'm saying today: There is a lot more to life than football. However, when you look to football to give a release from the garbage, it's far too frustrating to be a Browns fan.
Brady Quinn looked good, I guess. I wasn't as hot about his play as everyone else. Maybe more on that over the next few days. The defense, though, has become a real problem. It's especially troublesome to see Brandon McDonald just getting scorched out there.