- Akron Beacon Journal (Marla Ridenour): McDonald deals with demotion
- Akron Beacon Journal (Patrick McManamon): Calm, quiet kicker lets feet do talking
- Buffalo News (Jerry Sullivan): Free fall from grace starts with quarterback - Chronicle Telegram (Scott Petrak): Dawson keeps getting better with age
- Plain Dealer (Terry Pluto): Far from flawless, Quinn still gave a sense of poise to Browns offense in victory
- Plain Dealer (Dennis Manoloff): Edwards makes an impact
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle (Leo Roth): Buffalo Bills turned to Lynch too late
- What I'm saying today: The Browns tried their best to lose, but still managed to win. Hooray!
Brady Quinn was kind of average, outside of late in the game. Good enough.
Braylon Edwards was the best player on the field last night. What is this, 2007? Oh, wait, Phil Dawson was actually the best player out there.
Apparently the Browns players forgot how to tackle sometime between the first and second quarter and never figured out how to do it again. It has to be time Andra Davis sits on the bench.