- Akron Beacon Journal (Patrick McManamon): Debacle defines a decade of disappointments - Akron Beacon Journal (Marla Ridenour): Lewis' milestone gets lost in defeat
- Canton Repository (Steve Doerschuk): Edwards forgives the fans for boos - Chronicle-Telegram (Brian Dulik): Browns know the score, but just can’t figure out how to score - Cincinnati Enquirer (Mark Curnutte): Cornerback's 3 picks help pick up pace
- Dayton Daily News (Chuck Ludwig): Hall enjoys revenge on Edwards
- Plain Dealer (Mary Kay Cabot and Dennis Manoloff): Edwards vs. Ndukwe could blossom into North rivalry - Plain Dealer (Bill Livingston): As the Browns sink out of sight, so does Dorsey's NFL reputation
- What I'm saying today: I only saw bits and pieces of the game, fortunately. Ken Dorsey should not be an NFL quarterback. Romeo Crennel should not be an NFL head coach.
When you list the NFL's worst teams this season, you can officially include the Browns with the Chiefs, Lions, Raiders, Rams and Bengals.
Clear your throat and shout the tried and true Cleveland phrase: There is always next year!