End 3Q: Blazers 86, Cavs 83
* Stop me when you've heard this before: The Blazers are shooting 11 of 15 on 3-pointers. That 73 percent is ghastly even for the Cavs, who are the worst team in the league at defending the 3-point line.
* Christian Eyenga has 12 points and six rebounds, which is already a career high in boards.
* Wes Matthews had 25 points for the Blazers and Nicolas Batum has 21 and five rebounds.
Half: Cavs 57, Blazers 55
* Great half for the Cavs, who shot 55 percent from the floor and made 6 of 7 3-pointers int he second quarter.
* Not quite as explosive of a night for J.J. Hickson, who has eight points and three rebounds at the half. He had 31 points and 15 rebounds last night against Memphis. Asked what he thought watching Hickson last night, Byron Scott said "Why can't he bring that every night? You know he has it in him."
* Christian Eyenga has 11 points and four rebounds in the first half. He is five points shy of tying his career high.
* Another great half for Ramon Sessions, who has nine points and six assists without a turnover. The no turnovers are more important than the points.
* Daniel Gibson returned late in the first quarter after missing three games with a bruised quad. He has five points and six assists in less than eight minutes on the floor.