Bucks 60, Cavs 44
* The Cavs have really missed J.J. Hickson's work around the glass. Hickson hasn't played since picking up his second foul less than five minutes into the game. As a result, they've been outrebounded 24-11 and they've been outscored in second-chance points 12-2.
* The Bucks are the league's lowest scoring team, averaging 91.4 points per game. At this rate, they'll have that by the start of the fourth quarter.
* Alonzo Gee is the leading scorer with 12 points. No one else is in double figures.
End 1Q: Bucks 30, Cavs 18
* John Salmons is having his way with the Cavs defense, beating them on pick and rolls and straight drives to the basket. Salmons scored 11 straight points for the Bucks and finished the quarter with 13.
* Right after Byron Scott concluded his pregame talking about J.J. Hickson's need to play better defense, Hickson picked up two fouls within the first five minutes and sat the rest of the quarter.
* Alonzo Gee is the Cavs' leading scorer, which tells you just about all you need to know thus far. He's got eight points. Semih Erden played seven minutes, moved well around the paint and got a couple of baskets underneath
* Samardo Samuels will not play tonight because of his groin injury. If he is unable to play Monday at Detroit, Scott will just shut him down for Wednesday's finale against Washington, too.