Cleveland Cavaliers (1-1) vs. Sacramento Kings (1-1)
7:30 p.m., The Q, WTAM/Fox Sports Ohio
Cavs probable starters: PG Ramon Sessions, SG Anthony Parker, SF Jamario Moon, PF J.J. Hickson, C Anderson Varejao
Kings probable starters: PG Tyreke Evans, SG Beno Udrih, SF Omri Casspi, PF Carl Landry, C DeMarcus Cousins
Officials: Steve Javie, Mark Ayotte, Leroy Richardson
Injury report: Cavs -- Mo Williams (groin) questionable; Kings -- None
* A decision on Mo Williams won't be made until closer to gametime, but don't expect him to play. Tuesday is looking more and more like his season debut. Anderson Varejao is expected to be back in the lineup, though, after spending Friday with his father.
* The Cavs must play better than they did last night. They certainly can't play much worse. Byron Scott was upset with his team's defense. That's cause for concern tonight, since one of the few things the Kings can do well is score. A lot. They're averaging 108.5 points in their first two games.
* The Kings' roster is healthy and intact now that Samuel Dalembert made his debut last night and Tyreke Evans' suspension is over. Dalembert was bothered by a hip injury all preseason and sat out Sacramento's opener, but played about six minutes in last night's loss to New Jersey. Evans served a one-game suspension for a reckless driving charge.
* The Cavs should benefit from the Kings' tired legs. They also are coming off a game last night at New Jersey and arrived into Cleveland late in the night. This is their third-straight road game to start the season. The Kings don't play their first home game until Monday against Toronto.
* It'll be interesting to see the crowd size tonight given the opponent and last night's clunker in Toronto. The paid attendance will be high, but it will be interesting to see if they all show.