Half: Knicks 67, Cavs 57
* Baron Davis scored 11 straight points in 78 seconds to keep this game from getting out of hand. The Cavs were down 19 when Davis hit three consecutive 3-pointers and a layup. He's the reason this game is this close.
* Byron Scott said before the game the Knicks can't overpower anyone. What he could've added is that since they don't play any defense, no team is really out of any game. As the Cavs have just illustrated.
* That said, Chauncey Billups and Carmelo Anthony have combined for 39 points. Amar'e Stoudemire has been a Cavs killer this season, but he's only shot eight times. The focus of the Knicks' offense has clearly shifted to Anthony.
* Hickson has 13 points for the Cavs, who only turned it over once in the second quarter and are shooting 5 of 10 on 3-pointers. If they can keep limiting turnovers and make a few more free throws, they still have a shot.
End 1Q: Knicks 36, Cavs 25
* The Cavs have eight turnovers and are caught in slow motion against the fast-paced Knicks. The Knicks are shooting 61 percent in the quarter. That 11-game winning streak is in serious jeopardy.
* Chauncey Billups hit all six of his shots in the quarter (two 3-pointers) and has 17 points. Baron Davis left after three minutes with two quick fouls, leaving Anthony Parker to primarily defend Billups. It isn't going well.
* J.J. Hickson has 13 points, but there isn't much else good going on for the Cavs right now. The Knicks could blow this open in a hurry.