End 4Q: Cavs 82, Nets 82
* The Cavs had a chance to win it at the end of regulation, but Anthony Parker's turnaround jumper was well off the mark. The Nets tied it on Brook Lopez's tip off his own miss on the Nets' previous possession.
* Ramon Sessions just got his first assist with about four minutes left in the game. He has really struggled the last couple of weeks. It would be easy to blame it on the acquisition of Baron Davis, but Davis has only played in four games since the deal.
End 3Q: Cavs 62, Nets 62
* Terrible quarter for the Cavs, who turned it over seven times and made just six shots. The Nets, meanwhile, only turned it over once.
* Brook Lopez has spent a fair amount of the night in foul trouble, otherwise the Nets could have the lead. The Cavs have done a nice job tying him up a bit inside, holding him to 5 of 13 shooting tonight.
* Kris Humphries is a man's man on the glass. he has 19 rebounds, and seven of them have been offensive. The Cavs have nine offensive rebounds as a team.
* Ramon Sessions still doesn't have an assist, but he has four turnovers. Sessions has really regressed the last couple of weeks. If he doesn't get an assist in the fourth, it will be the second time in less than a week he failed to record an assist in a game.
Half: Cavs 42, Nets 39
* Brutal, brutal half of basketball that may have set the game back about 37 years. The Cavs are shooting 37 percent, the Nets 33 percent. The Nets have 13 baskets and 10 turnovers.
* Nice battle between J.J. Hickson and Kris Humphries. Hickson has nine points and 10 rebounds, while Humphries has eight points and 13 rebounds.
* The Cavs are doing a nice job of attacking the basket and getting in the lane. They've outscored the Nets in the paint 26-12, which is a big reason why they're winning this game.
End 1Q: Cavs 22, Nets 17
* The new-look lineup has fared well so far. J.J. Hickson has done well to stay around the rim and not drift, which was a concern prior to the game. He failed to box out Kris Humphries once, which led to an easy dunk off a miss for Humphries. Other than that, Hickson has played well (seven points, seven rebounds).
* The Nets are shooting 26 percent (6 of 23). They're brutal offensively and really grinding their gears without Deron Williams, who won't play because of strained tendons in his wrist.
* This could be Ramon Sessions' last game as the starting point guard. Byron Scott said before the game Baron Davis could walk right into the starting lineup when he returns. Right now, that is slated for Friday (provided he makes it through tomorrow's practice without incident).
- 2013 (149)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)