End 3Q: Thunder 75, Cavs 56
* The Cavs just can't score against the Thunder. They had 77 points against them in the first meeting at Oklahoma City in December. Now they'll be lucky to get that many today.
* Russell Westbrook destroyed the Cavs with dribble penetration in the third quarter. He scored 12 straight points during one stretch -- all at the rim on simple drives.
* Westbrook has 20 points and five assists. His day is likely over. Kevin Durant has 19 points and Serge Ibaka has 11 rebounds and SEVEN blocks.
* Samardo Samuels has 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Cavs. J.J. Hickson has 15 rebounds. No one else worth mentioning.
Half: Thunder 50, Cavs 38
* The Thunder seemed to stop playing in the second quarter. Kevin Durant was scoreless, playing five minutes and taking two shots, while Russell Westbrook scored four points.
* Neither team seems very interested in this. Byron Scott has been frustrated with how the Cavs have looked on Sundays this year with the funky start times, and today's 1 p.m. is no different. The Cavs are about to fall to 0-10 on Sundays this season (not that their record is glowing on any particular day).
* Serge Ibaka had five blocks in the first half, but the Cavs grabbed 11 offensive rebounds. Their 12 second-chance points are the only thing keeping them within reach.
* The Cavs trailed by as many as 20, but an Anthony Parker 3-pointer near the second quarter buzzer made the score a bit more respectable.
End 1Q: Thunder 29, Cavs 14
* This one could get ugly quickly. Then again, it already has. The Cavs made 5 of 20 shots in the opening quarter, while the Thunder made 12 of 23. Kevin Durant nearly outscored the Cavs by himself (10 points).
* The Thunder were three steps ahead of the Cavs throughout the quarter, stealing passes, grabbing loose balls and generally dominating at both ends. The Cavs started with Anthony Parker, but really have no one to defend Durant.
* Ramon Sessions made 1 of 7 shots, but "leads" the Cavs with four points.
* Imagine how bad this would be if Kendrick Perkins was playing.