Half: Wizards 68, Cavs 46
* The Cavs have played themselves right out of a game against the Wizards. No other team in the league can play themselves out of a game against the Wiz, particularly at home.
* The Cavs turned it over 11 times in the half, allowed the Wizards to shoot 61 percent for the half and allowed 34 points in the paint.
* One one possession, the Cavs had seven cracks at the basket and failed to score. On another, they had four shots and again failed to score. The comedy of errors turned this into a horror flick.
* Antawn Jamison has 13 points and six rebounds. J.J. Hickson has nine points and 10 rebounds, but shot just 4 of 14 from the floor. Mo Williams has four turnovers in 15 minutes.
* John Wall twice beat all the Cavs down the floor, including once in the final seconds of the half for an inexcusably easy basket. Wall has 15 points and nine assists. Nick Young has 18 points and is 8 of 11 from the field.
End 1Q: Wizards 35, Cavs 23
* The Cavs have reverted back to their effort level from Wednesday, when the Detroit Pistons embarrassed them at home. The Wizards, who haven't won a home game this season, shot 62 percent in the first quarter and led by as many as 17.
* Wizards guard Nick Young averages 17 points per game, but he already has 16.
* The Cavs are trying to push the tempo, but silly decisions with the ball led to seven turnovers in the quarter. The Wizards only have one.
* One of the few players still playing hard is J.J. Hickson, who had eight points and four rebounds in the quarter. Antawn Jamison also has eight points. Washington's John Wall already has seven assists.