Half: Cavs 57, Wizards 52
* The Cavs are shooting the heck out of the ball for the third consecutive game. They shot 58 percent against the Heat, 52 percent Wednesday against Charlotte and they're shooting 54 percent tonight. All of this from a team that entered the night shooting 43 percent, which ranks 29th in the league.
* The Cavs are shooting 68 percent (19 of 28) on shots inside the 3-point line. They're 2 of 11 on 3s, but if those start to fall, watch out.
* Andray Blatche is a one-man wrecking crew for the Wizards. He has 22 points and 12 rebounds already, and 11 of his rebounds have been offensive. Incredible. The Wizards have SEVENTEEN offensive rebounds. That might be the most I've ever seen in a half. The Wizards' 17 second-chance points are keeping them in this game.
End 1Q: Wizards 29, Cavs 26
* Byron Scott was concerned before the game about the Cavs' ability to rebound against the height of the Wizards. This is why: Andray Blatche has 12 points and eight rebounds already. The Cavs have 10 rebounds as a team.
* The Wizards used to be a perimeter team, but not tonight. Not with John Wall and Nick Young out of the lineup. Everything is going inside. The Wizards have 16 points in the paint already, although the Cavs have done well attacking the basket, too.
* Don't be surprised if the Cavs use a lot of zone tonight to offset the size difference against the Wizards.
- 2013 (148)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)