Cavs 20, Wizards 16; End 1Q
* The absence of Mo Williams was glaring early. The Cavaliers struggled finding a ball handler among Daniel Gibson, Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon.
* Gibson, however, had a great quarter. Showing tremendous quickness in getting to the basket. The evolution and revival of Boobie continues.
* Samardo Samuels has something in there somewhere. He seems to have good feet and a good feel for how to play on the post. I'm rooting for the kid, would like to see him make it. He's probably in over his head a bit right now, but if they can be patient and give him a year or two, he might develop into something.
* Both teams got off to a brutal 7 of 28 combined start from the floor. They both finished 6 of 20. Clearly, this is still the preseason.
* John Wall was nasty quick, but struggled to finish around the basket. Gibson held his own and even outplayed him while the two faced off. But Wall has a great burst, that much is evident.
- 2013 (149)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)