Cavs 47, CSKA 47
* Forgot to mention sooner: Jawad Williams not with the team tonight. His wife, Angel, gave birth to the couple's first child on Friday. Nailah Denise Williams weighs 6 pounds, 10 ounces and measures 19 inches. All are well.
* Manny Harris is getting Anthony Parker's minutes tonight and he's doing well with them. Harris has 3 points and 5 rebounds in 12 minutes. He grabbed a rebound during the second quarter, ran the floor and lofted a nifty pass to Ryan Hollins underneath for an easy basket.
* Danny Green may get a chance in the second half, but right now he's having a hard time getting off the bench. He has played a total of seven minutes over the last three games and is watching Harris further entrench himself on this roster. Before the game, Green said there wasn't much he could do. He admitted he pressed during the first two preseason games, and it showed. He admittedly didn't play well. He sat out the next two and played just seven minutes the other night against the Spurs. He looked better, but Scott clearly happier with Harris right now.
* As I said earlier, Gibson will never be confused with John Stockton in his ability to run an offense, but he lofted a perfect alley-oop to Hollins, who flushed it.
* FYI: Trajan Langdon 4 of 6 from the floor, 9 points for Moscow. Sasha Kaun, whom the Cavs own the rights to, has blocked a couple of shots and grabbed a pair of rebounds in eight minutes. He is 0 for 2 from the floor.