LeBron James is three-for-three in the NBA season.
He's won the January Eastern Conference Player of the Month for the third consecutive time this season and fifth consecutive time dating back to last season.
James' production in the month of January with Mo Williams and Delonte West injured made it difficult to not choose him.
He led the Cavs to a league best 12-3 record for the month averaging 30.7 points (first for the month) on 50 percent shooting, 7.3 rebounds and 8.5 (second) assists per game. He scored 20 or more points in 14-of-15 games this season. James also recorded 1.6 steals per game, the fifth best in the league for January.
Some James highlights:
- Jan. 10 @ Portland: Totaled 41 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists in a 106-94 win over the Trail Blazers.
- Jan. 11 @ Golden State: Led Cleveland with 37 points, 11 assists, eight rebounds, four blocks and two steals in a 117-114 win over the Warriors.
- Jan. 19 vs. Toronto: Recorded 28 points, 11 assists, nine rebounds, three blocks and three steals in a 108-100 win over the Raptors.
- Jan. 29 @ Indiana: Posted 22 points, nine rebounds and season highs of 13 assists and four blocks and added two steals in a 94-73 win over the Pacers.
- Jan. 31 vs. L.A. Clippers: Tallied 32 points and 11 assists in a 114-89 win over the Clippers.
- 2013 (149)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)