Milwaukee Bucks (15-24) at Cleveland Cavaliers (8-32)
Time: 7:30 p.m.; Venue: The Q; TV/Radio: FS Ohio/WAKR
Cavs probable starters: PG Ramon Sessions, SG Manny Harris, SF Alonzo Gee, PF Antawn Jamison, C J.J. Hickson
Bucks probable starters: PG Keyon Dooling, SG Chris Douglas-Roberts, SF Corey Maggette, PF Ersan Ilyasova, C Andrew Bogut
Officials: Scott Foster, Tony Brothers, Eli Roe
Injury report: Cavs -- Christian Eyenga (ankle) probable, Joey Graham (quad) probable, Mo Williams (hip) out, Anderson Varejao (ankle) out, Anthony Parker (back) out, Leon Powe (knee) out; Bucks -- Carlos Delfino (concussion) questionable, John Salmons (day to day) hip, Drew Gooden (foot) day to day), Brandon Jennings (foot) out, Michael Redd (knee) out.
* It sounds funny to call this a must-win game, since the Cavs have lost 14 in a row and 24 of 25. But they're trying to avoid their first winless month in the history and quickly running out of winnable games. Aside from tonight and Monday at New Jersey, it's difficult to find another game the Cavs would at least have a 50/50 shot at winning.
* This is the type of faith coach Byron Scott has in Manny Harris: He's continuing to start him even though Daniel Gibson is healthy and playing again. That's not to say Scott views Harris as a better player than Gibson, but he has seen enough out of Harris to feel comfortable enough returning Gibson to the bench.
* The Cavs led the league in bench scoring until Antawn Jamsion and Gibson became starters. In the 20 games since, the Cavs are averaging 26.4 points out of their reserves. They lost another key reserve when Ramon Sessions moved into the starting lineup to replace Mo Williams. Hence, the need for Gibson and a little scoring punch from the bench.
* J.J. Hickson has really benefited from the move to center. Since taking over for Anderson Varejao five games ago, Hickson is averaging 15.6 points and 11.8 rebounds. He is averaging 11.2 points and 6.1 rebounds on the year.
* At least the Cavs won't be the most disappointing team on the floor. The Bucks are really struggling after they were expected to contend for a Central Division championship. Now they're trying to win consecutive games for the first time since Dec. 21 and 23.
* Former Cav Drew Gooden has been dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot for weeks, now he has a bruised left heel, too. Yet he continues to try and play through the pain.
* Milwaukee’s Corey Maggette is averaging a team-best 18.2 points and shooting 50 percent from the floor over his last five games. He is averaging 11.6 points on the season.