Cleveland Cavaliers (7-14) at Chicago Bulls (11-8)
7 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, FS Ohio/WTAM
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Anthony Parker, SF Joey Graham, PF J.J. Hickson, C Anderson Varejao
Bulls probable starters: PG Derrick Rose, SG Keith Bogans, SF Luol Deng, PF Carlos Boozer, C Joakim Noah
Injury report: Cavs -- None; Bulls -- None
Officials: Bill Spooner, Matt Boland, Kevin Scott
* Not much left to say about the Cavs until the effort and intensity improve. It's not even that the schemes aren't working. It looks like the players are confused and unsure where they're supposed to be -- particularly defensively.
* This is the only home game, then the Cavs are right back out on the road this weekend. It will be interesting to see how the team is received and how long it takes before the boos start flying ... again.
* Speaking of boos, Carlos Boozer is coming back. Anyone who didn't get it all out of their system last week when LeBron James came back, have at him.
* Byron Scott has threatened to make lineup changes, but to this point has resisted. He seemed to hint last night that no changes will be made before Saturday's game at Houston. But make no mistake, something will soon happen if the team continues to play like this. Unfortunately, the Cavs' moves are fairly limited.
* Those clamoring for a trade, relax. The Cavs aren't going to make a trade just to make a trade, nor are they going to add a piece that will win them one more game. They're going to stay patient, stay the course and wait for the right opportunity to present itself. That's probably not going to happen before 2011.
- 2013 (149)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)