Cleveland Cavaliers (5-8) at Milwaukee Bucks (5-8)
7 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, WTAM/FS Ohio
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Anthony Parker, SF Joey Graham, PF J.J. Hickson, C Anderson Varejao
Bucks probable starters: PG Brandon Jennings, SG John Salmons, SF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, PF Drew Gooden, C Andrew Bogut
Injury report: Cavs -- None; Bucks -- Carlos Delfino (neck strain) day to day, Chris Douglas-Roberts (right eye) day to day, Darington Hobson (left hip surgery) out, Michael Redd (left ACL/MCL) out.
* The players left Conseco Fieldhouse on Tuesday fairly upset with their performance and they should be. They made an average NBA team look like championship contenders with their lack of hustle and communication on defense. Byron Scott has shown to be patient while the guys work through this, but the schedule isn't lightening up anytime soon.
* The Bucks were expected to contend in the Central Division, but they've lost three straight and are showing signs of a team pressing. Coach Scott Skiles said after Saturday's one-point loss to the Kevin Durant-less Thunder that his guys aren't coming up with big plays when needed. Even worse, they're making bad plays instead. Right now, the Cavs just want to get to a game that is still undecided when the fourth quarter begins.
* Few teams can dent rims in this league like these teams can. The Bucks enter as the worst shooting team in the league at 41 percent. The Cavs are 25th at 44 percent.
* The Bucks have six players averaging double figures in points, led by Brandon Jennings' 17.3. No one else is averaging more than 12.9.
* Reminder: Tonight begins the Cavs' toy drive. Fans are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy and place it in one of the bins located at every entrance to the Q between tonight and Dec. 8. Monsters players and members of the Cavs organization will then take the toys to needy children affiliated with agencies throughout Greater Cleveland.