Cleveland Cavaliers (7-18) at Indiana Pacers (11-13)
7 p.m.; Conseco Fieldhouse; FS Ohio, WAKR/WTAM
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Daniel Gibson, SF Anthony Parker, PF Antawn Jamison, C Anderson Varejao
Pacers probable starters: PG Darren Collison, SG Brandon Rush, SF Danny Granger, PF Josh McRoberts, C Roy Hibbert
Officials: Bill Kennedy, Nick Buchert, Leroy Richardson
Injury report: Cavs -- Joey Graham (quad) out; Pacers -- None
* Joey Graham on Wednesday reaggravated the quad injury that forced him to miss more than a week during training camp. He is out for tonight and listed as day to day going forward. Coach Byron Scott doesn't believe this quad injury is quite as serious as the first, but Graham would have to be considered doubtful for Saturday's home game against the Knicks.
* Jamario Moon will be active tonight in place of Graham, but that doesn't assure him of getting on the floor. Scott has shortened his bench to just three players for now. Graham was one of the three, but Scott said his minutes will now go to Jawad Williams.
* Antawn Jamison was bouncing around the locker room this morning and the practice court with no trouble. His strained back looked just fine. Jamison said Chris Bosh just pushed him in the back and overextended it while the two were going up for a rebound on Wednesday. A massage and some heat left him just fine, though.
* It's official: The Cavs are in last place in the Central Division. At 7-18, they're a half-game behind the Detroit Pistons.
* The Pacers have soundly beaten the Cavs twice already this season, but they're slumping now. They've lost three straight by an average of 16 points and Danny Granger, fresh off an ankle injury, has shot less than 50 percent from the floor in his last four games.
* Granger has always been a Cavs killer, though, even when LeBron James was defending him. Granger has averaged 19 points in 21 career games against the Cavs. That's his seventh-highest total against any team in the league.