Cleveland Cavaliers (7-16) at Oklahoma City Thunder (16-8)
7 p.m.; Oklahoma City Arena; FS Ohio/WAKR, WTAM
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Daniel Gibson, SF Anthony Parker, PF Antawn Jamison, C Anderson Varejao
Thunder probable starters: PG Russell Westbrook, SG Thabo Sefolosha, SF Kevin Durant, PF Jeff Green, C Serge Ibaka
Officials: Mike Callahan, Kevin Fehr, JT Orr
Injury report: Cavs -- None; Thunder -- Nenad Krstic (back) day to day.
* The Cavs' losing streak has reached seven straight with no end in sight.
* Their perimeter defense has been abysmal, particularly on the 3-point line. The Cavs are the second-worst team in the league at defending the 3-point line, but the Cavs could catch a break tonight since the Thunder are the worst 3-point shooting team in the league. But they do most everything else very well.
* Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are the league's highest scoring tandem at better than 51 points a game. To make matters worse, the Thunder have been running the offense through Durant in the fourth quarter and he has responded with a season high six assists in each of his last two games.
* The Thunder lead the league in free throw percentage at 86 percent. They're 12-1 in games decided by seven points or less and 7-4 at home.
* The Cavs don't have any numbers that look that good. Worst of all, they've dropped eight in a row on the road at haven't won away from the Q since Nov. 9.