Memphis Grizzlies (7-9) at Cleveland Cavaliers (6-9)
7:30 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, WTAM/FS Ohio
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Anthony Parker, SF Joey Graham, PF J.J. Hickson, C Anderson Varejao
Grizzlies probable starters: PG Mike Conley, SG Xavier Henry, SF Rudy Gay, PF Zach Randolph, C Marc Gasol
Injury report: Cavs -- None; Grizzlies -- None
* Both teams are playing the second leg of back-to-backs. The Cavs lost to the Magic on Friday 111-100 and the Grizzlies beat the Warriors 116-111.
* This is the type of game the Cavs have to win. They're playing a sub-.500 opponent at home who had to play the night before. With Boston, Miami and another long road trip looming, this is another one of those they really need to get.
* No matter how much they talk about it, the Cavs just can't seem to get off to a good start. At first it was the third quarter that doomed them. Now it's the first half. They've allowed 62 points or more to four of their last five opponents. They had seven turnovers in the first quarter against the Magic and just six the rest of the way.
* Perhaps O.J. Mayo is beginning to find his stride as a reserve. Mayo on Friday had his best performance as a bench player with 23 points on 8 of 14 shooting. Mayo has come off the bench in three straight games now for the Grizzlies, who are starting Xavier Henry ahead of him.
* Former Ohio State star Mike Conley, now in his fourth season, is off to his best start. Conley is averaging career highs of 14.4 points and 7.1 assists and is starting to live up to the expectations of a No. 4 overall pick.