Injury report:Nikola Vucevic (ankle) questionable.
Officials: Rodney Mott, Curtis Blair, Eric Lewis
Series: Cavs lead 1-0
* Kyrie Irving did not participate in this morning's shootaround and is a game-time decision tonight with that sore left knee. Irving sounded pessimistic about the knee following Tuesday's loss at Indiana, but the MRI showed no structural damage.
* Mike Brown didn't think the knee was in bad shape because the trainer cleared him to return and Irving said he was ready to play. "If our trainer said no or was hesitant at all or Kyrie looked like he was hesitant at all about going back in the game, I wouldn’t have put him back in the game," Brown said this morning. "But he said he wanted to go back in, he said he wanted to play and our trainer said they went through all the protocol with him and he was ready to go. So I played him."
* If Irving can't play tonight, Jarrett Jack will start in his place. The trickle-down effect is likely an increased role for Matthew Dellavedova during the three-guard sets. Jack started only four games for the Warriors last season, but averaged 18.8 points and 8.3 assists in those games while shooting 48 percent (as opposed to 45 percent as a reserve).
* The Cavs' win at Orlando three weeks ago is one of their two road wins this season, but the Magic have been playing better lately. They've won two of their last three games, beating the Hawks and Pistons. This is their first road game in more than two weeks after playing their list six at home.
* Nikola Vucevic sprained his ankle in the Magic's most recent game and remains a game-time decision tonight.