Orlando Magic (44-26) at Cleveland Cavaliers (13-55)
Time: 7 p.m.; Venue: The Q; TV/Radio: Fox Sports Ohio/WAKR
Cavaliers probables: PG Ramon Sessions, SG Anthony Parker, SF Alonzo Gee, PF Samardo Samuels, C J.J. Hickson
Magic probables: PG Jameer Nelson, SG Jason Richardson, SF Hedo Turkoglu, PF Brandon Bass, C Dwight Howard
Officials: Ron Garretson, David Guthrie, Mark Lindsay
Injury report: Cavs -- Anderson Varejao (ankle) out, Antawn Jamison (pinky) out, Semih Erden (groin) doubtful, Baron Davis (bereavement) probable; Magic -- Gilbert Arenas (calf) questionable, J.J. Redick (abdomen) doubtful, Daniel Orton (knee surgery) out.
Who's hot/who's not: J.J. Hickson had 28 points and nine rebounds in Saturday’s loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Hickson made 12 of 18 shots, including 7 of 9 from 12 feet and beyond. ... Daniel Gibson has made 4 of 15 3-pointers in his last three games. ... Magic shooting guard Jason Richardson is shooting 33 percent (17 of 51) in his last four games. ... Dwight Howard has grabbed at least 15 rebounds in his last six games and 10 of his last 12.
* Baron Davis is listed as questionable for tonight, but he sounds awfully doubtful. Davis went through shootaround this morning, but coach Byron Scott wants him to get a good practice in before returning. That's typically Scott's standard rule with guys coming back off injuries, but he didn't apply it to Davis since he was coming back from a death in the family.
* Scott was second-guessing himself this morning over playing Davis on Thursday hours after he rejoined the team. But Scott wanted to get Davis back into a basketball routine as quickly as possible to get his mind off his grandmother.
* The final few weeks of the season should go quickly for the Cavs, who don't have more than a day off between any games the rest of the way. It won't alter anything, other than make for some light practices between now and the rest of the season. "I think it's good that it's almost every other day," Scott said. "That means almost every day, we're doing something basketball-wise, which I think is good."
* The Magic have their own injury woes. Gilbert Arenas left Friday's game with a sore calf and did not practice on Sunday. He is questionable for tonight, but J.J. Redick is doubtful. Redick was expected to make the trip, but he has missed the last five games with an abdominal injury and coach Stan Van Gundy said Sunday he'd be "shocked" if Redick was able to play.
* Dwight Howard is a matchup problem for anyone and particularly the undersized Cavs. Scott has said in the past one of the keys to doubling Howard is to keep him from catching passes too deep in the post. Now that has become one of the goals for the Magic the last few days -- working the ball into Howard when he's closer to the basket. The Cavs have really struggled with this in their games against Orlando this season.
* The Magic, incidentally, are 3-0 against the Cavs this season. With 12 games left, they're fairly well locked into the No. 4 seed in the East. They're four games behind Miami and four games ahead of the Atlanta Hawks.