Cleveland Cavaliers (4-3) vs. New Jersey Nets (2-5)
7:30 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, WTAM/FS Ohio
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Anthony Parker, SF Jamario Moon, PF J.J. Hickson, C Anderson Varejao
Nets probable starters: PG Devin Harris, SG Anthony Morrow, SF Travis Outlaw, PF Troy Murphy, C Robin Lopez
Referees: Bill Spooner, Curtis Blair, Eric Lewis
Injury report: Cavs -- Antawn Jamison (knee) questionable; Nets -- Terrance Williams (abdominal strain) probable.
* This is like the movie Groundhog Day -- the same script repeated. Someone in the NBA's scheduling department has a good sense of humor to make teams play each other on consecutive nights in different cities.
* I've listed Jamison as questionable on my own, that isn't anything official from the Cavs. Jamison was terrific Tuesday night, but I'm just wondering how Byron Scott will handle him on the second night of a back-to-back. With no morning shootaround, we won't know until tonight.
* Terrance Williams, who lowered his shoulder into LeBron James and sent James sprawling into the seats during the Nets' loss to the Heat earlier in the week, should return tonight. He missed Tuesday's game with a lower abdominal strain, but said yesterday he expects to be back.
* This game might be more important to the Nets than it is the Cavs, which makes it all the more dangerous for the Cavs. The Nets have lost five in a row, and after tonight they host Orlando before heading out on a four-game west coast swing. Then they face Atlanta and Boston. If they lose tonight, it's not out of the question this could turn into a 14-game losing streak. You'd like to think they'd steal a victory somewhere, but this is the Nets. Don't underestimate their ability to collapse.
* It will be interesting to see how Mo Williams responds tonight after a disastrous shooting night (1 for 12) Tuesday in Newark. He was benched the entire fourth quarter in favor of Ramon Sessions, which is something that doesn't really ever happen to him.