7 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, FS Ohio/WTAM, WAKR, WHBC
|PG Donald Sloan||6-3, 205||3.8||1.9||2.8|
|SG Anthony Parker||6-6, 210||7.1||2.5||2.5|
|SF Alonzo Gee||6-6, 219||10.9||5.1||1.8|
|PF Antawn Jamison||6-9, 235||17.9||6.4||1.9|
|C Tristan Thompson||6-9, 227||7.9||6.3||0.4|
|PG George Hill||6-2, 180||8.9||3.0||2.4|
|SG Paul George||6-8, 215||12.1||5.5||2.3|
|SF Danny Granger||6-9, 228||18.6||4.8||1.7|
|PF David West||6-9, 240||12.0||6.4||2.1|
|C Roy Hibbert||7-2, 260||12.9||8.7||1.6|
Injuries: Cavs -- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out, Anderson Varejao (wrist) out, Daniel Gibson (foot) out; Pacers -- Darren Collison (groin) questionable.
Officials: Greg Willard, Rodney Mott, JT Orr
* This is the first of a home-and-home series with the Pacers over the next three days. The two teams will rematch on Friday in Indianapolis for the final meeting of the season.
* The Cavs have split the first two games of the series and easily could have won both, but lost in overtime in the third game of the season when Kyrie Irving's first chance at a buzzer beater rolled off the rim.
* The victory comes with an asterisk, however, since the Cavs beat the Pacers in February when they were without Danny Granger and Paul George. Granger has torched the Cavs throughout his career and is averaging 23.3 points in his last eight games in the series.
* The Pacers have quietly climbed to third in the East and are in line to host a first-round playoff series. They are one of the more overlooked teams in the East because they don't provide the same star power as the Bulls, Heat, Knicks and Celtics. The Pacers are much deeper, however.
* Darren Collison missed his first game of the season Monday with a strained groin and is questionable to play tonight. If he can't go, George Hill will get his second start at point guard in his place.
* Can't get enough Lesanity? It's a small sample size, but Lester Hudson's 19 points per game in April leads all reserves (minimum three games). He is averaging 24.7 points and 5.3 assists in his last three games and is shooting 90 percent from the free-throw line.
* The Cavs will officially be eliminated from the playoffs with their next loss or the Knicks' next victory. It's only a matter of time...
- 2013 (149)
- 2012 (345)
- 2011 (275)
- 2010 (471)
- 2009 (188)
- 2008 (125)
- 2007 (164)
- 2006 (83)
- 2005 (24)