Detroit Pistons (11-22) at Cleveland Cavaliers (12-17)
Time: 7 p.m.; Venue: The Q; TV/Radio: FS Ohio/WTAM, WAKR, WHBC
Cavs probables: PG Kyrie Irving (18.3 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 4.8 apg), SG Daniel Gibson (8.0, 3.0, 2.1), SF Omri Casspi (7.7, 3.5, 1.3), PF Antawn Jamison (16.7, 6.2, 1.9), C Semih Erden (3.2, 2.5, 0.4)
Pistons probables: PG Brandon Knight (12.4 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 3.5 apg), SG Rodney Stuckey (14.7, 2.8, 4.0), SF Tayshaun Prince (12.5, 4.3, 2.3), PF Jason Maxiell (5.4, 4.9, 0.6), C Greg Monroe (16.2, 9.7, 2.4)
Injury report: Cavs -- Daniel Gibson (ankle) probable, Anthony Parker (back) doubtful; Pistons -- Charlie Villanueva (ankle) out.
Officials: Scott Foster, Eric Dalen, Gary Zielinski
* The Cavs signed Manny Harris to a 10-day contract today and he'll be available tonight. Harris averaged 41 points and nine rebounds in Canton's two most recent games. He'll provide immediate depth to a backcourt still healing from injuries to Daniel Gibson (ankle) and Anthony Parker (back).
* Byron Scott said Daniel Gibson will be active tonight, but a decision on whether or not he'll start won't be made until closer to game time. Gibson missed the last two games with a sprained ankle. Anthony Parker remains doubtful tonight with his strained back.
* Scott said the Cavs wanted to bolster their depth in the backcourt, in part to take some of the strain off Alonzo Gee, whose numbers have been slipping lately. Gee is 9 for 35 from the floor in his last three games. Part of that could be fatigue from the extra minutes.
* The Pistons have won seven of their last nine to sneak back into the playoff race. They begin the day five games behind the Celtics for the final playoff spot. It's quite a leap from a couple of weeks ago, when they were in the running for the league's worst record.
* Rodney Stuckey is averaging 25 points over his last four games and is pairing with Brandon Knight to give the Pistons a formidable backcourt for years to come. Knight had a career-high 10 assists the other night against the Kings and became the first rookie since Steve Francis to have at least 20 points and 10 assists without committing a turnover.