Injury report:Sixers: Andrew Bynum (knee) out, Jason Richardson (knee) out.
Officials: Tony Brothers, Scott Twardoski, Gary Zielinski
Series: Tied 1-1
* The Sixers have easily been one of the league's most disappointing teams this season. They were expected to be one of the top three or four teams in the East, but the Andrew Bynum injury wrecked any chance of that.
* Bynum won't play in a single game for them this season, leaving them in the unenviable position of deciding whether to re-sign a center with bad knees or let him walk and get absolutely nothing for trading Andre Iguodala. Good luck with that.
* The Sixers still have All-Star point guard Jrue Holiday, although he has been slumping lately. Holiday is averaging 13.2 points and shooting 37 percent in his last five games.
* Holiday's father, Shawn, was Byron Scott's backcourt teammate at Arizona State. The two still chat periodically and Holiday's younger brother, Justin, spent training camp this season with the Cavs.
* The Sixers are tied with Washington and Chicago as the league's lowest scoring teams (92.9 ppg), but they have scored at least 100 points in four of their last six games. Scott said that's because they've been getting easy baskets in transition, so a goal for tonight is to make them a half-court team.
* It was a foregone conclusion weeks ago, but the Cavs have been officially eliminated from playoff contention. The Milwaukee Bucks' win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday not only hurt the Lakers' odds of making the playoffs, it eliminated the Cavs.