Philadelphia 76ers (29-29) at Cleveland Cavaliers (11-47)
Time: 5 p.m.; Venue: The Q; TV/Radio: FS Ohio, WUAB/WAKR
Cavs probable starters: PG Ramon Sessions, SG Anthony Parker, SF Christian Eyenga, PF Antawn Jamison, C J.J. Hickson
76ers probable starters: PG Jrue Holiday, SG Jodie Meeks, SF Andre Iguodala, PF Elton Brand, C Spencer Hawes
Officials: Eric Lewis, John Goble, Scott Wall
Injury report: Cavs -- Anderson Varejao (ankle) out; 76ers -- None.
* After a long delay and much speculation, Baron Davis finally passed his physical this morning with the Cavs. That means the trade with the Los Angeles Clippers is official and Davis is a member of the Cavs. There were concerns over his knee.
* Still, Byron Scott remains unsure if any of the new Cavs will play today, since none of them have practiced with their new teammates. I'd suspect Davis has a better chance of playing than Luke Harangody and Semih Erden, just because Davis has a familiarity with what Scott wants done on offense. But that's strictly a guess.
* The Cavs have 11 victories this season and seven of them are against teams currently qualified for the playoffs. Go figure. They've won three of their last five and look like a completely different team than the one that lost 26 games in a row.
* Two of the Cavs' wins this season have come against the Sixers, but those were back in early November. The Sixers are playing much better lately, having won three straight and five of six to to pull back to .500 for the first time since eight games into last season. The Sixers are currently the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference.
* The Sixers have shot 50 percent or better from the floor in six of their last nine games and 11 times since the start of January.
* Andre Iguodala is averaging 14.3 points, 5.9 rebounds and 6.2 assists. He and LeBron James are the only players averaging at least 14 points, six assists and five rebounds this season.