Washington Wizards (14-38) at Cleveland Cavaliers (9-45)
Time: 6 p.m.; Venue: The Q; TV/Radio: Fox Sports Ohio/WAKR
Cavs probable starters: PG Mo Williams, SG Anthony Parker, SF Christian Eyenga, PF Antawn Jamison, C J.J. Hickson
Wizards probable starters: PG John Wall, SG Nick Young, SF Kirk Hinrich, PF Andray Blatche, C JaVale McGee
Officials: Ron Garretson, Eric Dalen, Sean Wright
Injury report: Cavs -- Anderson Varejao (ankle) out; Wizards -- Rashard Lewis (knee) out, Al Thornton (finger) questionable.
* Mo Williams is back in the starting lineup for the Cavs and Leon Powe is active, making this the healthiest they've been in weeks (and the healthiest they're ever going to get). Williams played 31 minutes Friday against the Los Angeles Clippers, much more than coach Byron Scott was expecting. But Scott needed Williams on the floor to win the game.
* Powe has been out since Jan. 7 following surgery on his knee.
* Finding a balance between the youngsters and the veterans will be a challenge for Scott the rest of the season. He says he has seen enough from his four youngsters (Christian Eyenga, Manny Harris, Samardo Samuels and Alonzo Gee) to know who can help his team in the future and who will not.
* This marks Antawn Jamison's first game against his former team. Jamison missed the preseason game in Cleveland and the early regular-season game in Washington because of recurring knee problems. Jamison spent the bulk of his career playing for the Wizards before getting traded to the Cavs at the deadline last year.
* The Cavs are the worst team in the league. The Wizards are fifth-worst and winless on the road this season (0-25). That makes this a must-win game of sorts for the Wizards, who risk going winless on the road for the season if they lose today. "It’s sad to say, but it’s one of those games you can’t lose," Wizards guard Nick Young said.