CINCINNATI: News and nuggets prior to tonight's game against the improving Wizards...
* There will be three pretty talented young guards on the floor tonight in Kyrie Irving, John Wall and Bradley Beal. Dion Waiters' ankle injury will prevent that from being the quartet. Waiters is out tonight with an ankle injury, but it isn't considered serious.
* There could be quite a few Wall fans in the building tonight, since Lexington, Ky. is only about 80 miles away from U.S. Bank Arena.
* Otto Porter, the Wizards' rookie small forward and the player most everyone expected the Cavs to select before they won the draft lottery, won't play tonight because of an injured hip that has sidelined him since mid-September.
* The Cavs' injury list includes six players who will make the final roster, but much of it is just precautionary. The only significant injuries are to Andrew Bynum (knees), Tyler Zeller (appendectomy) and Carrick Felix (hernia). The rest are just bumps and bruises.
* Mike Brown said he hasn't decided yet whether he'll sit Kyrie Irving tomorrow night at Charlotte or let him play the back to back. Irving and Tristan Thompson are the only starters to appear in every game this preseason.
* The Wizards are playing the second of a back to back tonight. They lost at Detroit last night 99-96.