Sure, it's early in the season and there's a loooong way to go. But Tribe fans deserves to savor the team's current winning streak. So crunch these beautiful numbers:
* The Indians last started a season with an 8-2 or better mark in 2002 when they beagn the season on a red-hot 11-1 run.
* The Tribe has not started a perfect 4-0 on the road since 1998 when they went 6-0.
* The Indians are six games over .500 for first time since the end of the 2007 season.
* The Tribe last won eight consecutive games in 2008 from Aug. 17th-27th, when they won 10 consecutive.
* The Wahoos and have already surpassed their season-best win streak from last season - seven games from Sept. 24th through Oct. 1st.
* SS Asdrubal Cabrera's four home runs have already surpassed his 2010 home run total of three - in only the 10th game of the 2011 campaign.