Did you know the National Museum of Education is located in Akron? The museum will hold its 16th annual American Young Inventors Induction Ceremony on Nov. 12 at noon at the Ramada Plaza Hotel. Read the press release here. Read more about the inductees here.
Here are the five inductees:
- David Alexandre Joseph Campeau, Grade 11 from Rochester, MN, for his Brain Computer Interface.
- Riley Charles Ennis, Freshman at Dartmouth College from McClean, VA for his Innovative Cancer Vaccine.
- Alexander Prodromos Gilbert, Freshman at MIT, from McClean, VA for his Improved Contrast in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) for More Accurate Medical Diagnoses.
- Siddhartha Gautama Jena, Grade 12, from Bloomfield Hills, MI for his Erythrocyte Dysfunction & Amelioration in Hypercholesterolemic Conditions.
- Samantha Marie Marquez, Grade 10, from Midlothian, VA for her Celloidosomes® The Bioengineering of Artificial Glands & Bioreactors.
- 2012 (85)
- 2011 (434)
- 2010 (352)
- 2009 (26)