Who: Nordonia Hills City Schools
What: Why A Levy?
When: October 20, 2010 7:00pm
Where: Northfield Elementary
9374 Olde Eight Road
For Immediate Release….Northfield, OH…All residents in the Nordonia Hills communities are invited to attend an informational meeting to understand why the Nordonia Hills City School District is on the ballot on November 2, 2010 for a 6.5 mill operating levy.
- · Do you have questions?
- · How will the students be impacted?
- · Will there be a reduction in classes and services if the levy doesn't pass?
- · Would you like to learn more about how the levy will be used?
- · Did you know the District has made close to $3 million dollars in reductions already?
- · How much will it cost homeowners?
- · Why is it important for the schools to remain Excellent with Distinction?
If you are not able to attend or have questions, please contact the Board Offices at 330-467-0580.
- 2012 (85)
- 2011 (434)
- 2010 (352)
- 2009 (26)