The official word:
· MICHAEL BOLTON, Grammy ® Award-winning singer, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fourth season.
· BRANDY, actress and singer, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his ninth season.
· MARGARET CHO, comedienne and actress, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his seventh season.
· RICK FOX, former NBA champion, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her tenth season.
· JENNIFER GREY, beloved film and television actress, joins two-time mirror ball champion DEREK HOUGH for his seventh season.
· DAVID HASSELHOFF, international superstar, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns to “Dancing with the Stars” for her eighth season.
· FLORENCE HENDERSON, America’s favorite mom, joins CORKY BALLAS for his second season on the show.
· KYLE MASSEY, television teen star, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her third season.
· BRISTOL PALIN, teen advocate and Alaska’s first daughter, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his seventh season.
· AUDRINA PATRIDGE, MTV reality star, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his tenth season.
· MICHAEL “THE SITUATION” SORRENTINO, Jersey Shore ab-man, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
· KURT WARNER, former pro-NFL quarterback, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her sixth season.
All 12 teams will showcase their fancy footwork for the first time on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The first elimination will take place in week one with a two-hour show, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.” Music legend Santana and rock band Daughtry are set to perform.