A Union City, Calif. company has come up with its answer to the tired, cliche sayings inside fortune cookies.
iLLfortunes is offering a new kind of fortune in their cookies. To better understand them, here are a sampling of their fortunes:
• Your likeness to a hobbit will not serve you in the dating world.
• Your pet is planning to eat you.
• Prozac is planning a long term relationship with you.
• Counting sheep is not meant for the purpose of arousal. Get help.
• The voices in your head think you’re an idiot.
If you are still laughing, like I was, you can purchase them at www.illfortunte.net The cookie are $12 for 20 and come backed in a Chinese food container.
Chinese New Year is Jan. 23. Might be a good way to usher in the Year of the Dragon.