3. There is less of a book on him than the others.
4. If you run a good amount of Wildcat, Colt will have fewer opportunities to get hit. (In the Browns' 13-6 home victory over the Steelers on Dec. 10, 2009, Joshua Cribbs rushed eight times for 87 yards.)
8. He knows how to win games when he isn't effective.
9. He's mentally tough. He's faced the best defensive players in college who form the basis of the NFL and he's succeeded.
10. After performing in the intensity of games against the likes of Oklahoma, Nebraska and Ohio State, do you really think he's going to be fazed by 60,000 western Pennsylvanians waving yellow towels?