We can't all afford the fantasy gifts in the Neiman Marcus catalog, like a $100,000 chicken coop or a $150,000 vintage trailer outfitted as a bar.
But the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection? Heck, yeah.
Target just sent out an overview of the collection, which will be available Dec. 1 at Target and Neiman Marcus stores and on the retailers' websites.
A few goodies that caught my eye:
- A set of four Tracy Reese dessert plates in eye-popping designs for $39.99.
- Derek Lam slippers for $49.99 in a kicky cheetah print (or is that leopard? I can never tell the difference).
- A set of three Carolina Herrera travel bags for $39.99.
- A beribboned black clutch from Prabal Gurung for $49.99.
- For my bourbon-loving hubby, a flask and set of shot glasses from Rag & Bone for $29.99 and $19.99, respectively.
- And, for people with deeper pockets than mine, a throwback bike from Alice + Olivia for $499.99, complete with a whimsical paint job and a chartreuse belt around the handlebar basket.
I'm not sure whether I'm on Santa's "nice" list, but I figure I've got two months to get my act together.